Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you benefit from the recent pump?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
The crypto market experienced some pumps in the past 5 days with coins such as Binance Coin (BNB) and Mask enjoying some massive increase in prices. Did you gain from any of them?

I am a long-term investor, I did not sell during the recent pump.

In the last five days, there have been some price spikes in cryptocurrencies, with coins like Mask and Binance Coin (BNB) seeing significant price increases. Did any of them benefit you?

I did not make any profits as I held other coins. Solana was one of the most promising ones to bag in the bear market and I was trying to accumulate it before the dump.

One thing that is a constant when it comes to coin pump is that it never lasts long. It's only in my trading that I took good advantage of it because within 1 hour, you can make thousands of profits depending on your trading capital.

One thing that is a constant when it comes to coin pump is that it never lasts long. It's only in my trading that I took good advantage of it because within 1 hour, you can make thousands of profits depending on your trading capital.

Capping it at an hour is good. However, the challenge is always with finding out the right hour to make such moves.

Capping it at an hour is good. However, the challenge is always with finding out the right hour to make such moves.
This is where learning how to study price movement in the cryptocurrency market comes in. Once you have the knowledge on how to get that information, you can be able to predict how the price will go in the next 24 hours and take advantage of it.

This is where learning how to study price movement in the cryptocurrency market comes in. Once you have the knowledge on how to get that information, you can be able to predict how the price will go in the next 24 hours and take advantage of it.

Maybe I should start learning more on how those things work. Having such knowledge is definitely going to help me make more money from cryptocurrency.

Maybe I should start learning more on how those things work. Having such knowledge is definitely going to help me make more money from cryptocurrency.
I'm one of the people who was made to believe that knowledge is power and money when it comes to being able to take advantage of cryptocurrency market in making money from it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor