Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business accept cryptocurrency payment?

Ja sa bong

Credits
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Solona and even USDT are commonly used cryptocurrency. Do you accept the use of cryptocurrency in your business? If you haven't, what's the biggest challenges you would likely face if you start using it?

For my online services I accept cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. This makes it easy to reach everyone is almost all parts of the world.

For my online services I accept cryptocurrency as a mode of payment. This makes it easy to reach everyone is almost all parts of the world.
I’m not sure it’s necessary for outreach. Everyone has a local currency but not crypto. Not everyone uses crypto.

Oh wait with the exception of one country which uses crypto for its local currency ;)

I myself offer PayPal, CashApp, Litecoin and Bitcoin for my services. This ensures that everyone is able to use my services and have the ability to pay as well if they do not have Cash App or PayPal as some countries do not have these options at all.

I can also accept Stripe but again, some people do not like to use that so offering Cryptocurrency helps us both.

I myself offer PayPal, CashApp, Litecoin and Bitcoin for my services. This ensures that everyone is able to use my services and have the ability to pay as well if they do not have Cash App or PayPal as some countries do not have these options at all.

I can also accept Stripe but again, some people do not like to use that so offering Cryptocurrency helps us both.
What servuces do you offer?

What servuces do you offer?
I am a freelancer so I offer writing services such as forum posts and articles, I also have experience in moderating and admin work on forums as well so I offer those as a service and being that I have been working on and creating forums for over 19 years, I also offer forum installations, theme installs, addons and such as well as forum set up if people are looking for that :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor