Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How often do you make use of crypto as means of payment?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
The world of crypto currencies are expanding and a lot of online users make use of it for payment and other needs. Do you make use of crypto as means of payment and how often do you use it?

Does the word "never" ring a bell? 🤣

Does it mean you don't see it as a future means of payment or what exactly? There are other type of stbale coins such as USDT that you can save your investments on too.

Does it mean you don't see it as a future means of payment or what exactly? There are other type of stbale coins such as USDT that you can save your investments on too.
No, I don't. REAL currency has to be backed by something of value. Either a nation states word, gold, or such. Make Believe currency will never have any real value.

With cryptocurrency becoming more popular now I do have it as a payment method I accept for those who wish to use it if they are unable to use any of the other payment methods I offer. I personally would rather they used PayPal or CashApp when sending funds but I also appreciate that some people may prefer to pay via crypto and that is why I offer them as a payment option.

Yeah I don't use crypto. I honestly won't buy anything that only accepts it.

There is one add-on developer on XF I know of that only accepts crypto on the front end. I had to PayPal him manually for an add-on I wanted.

With cryptocurrency becoming more popular now I do have it as a payment method I accept for those who wish to use it if they are unable to use any of the other payment methods I offer. I personally would rather they used PayPal or CashApp when sending funds but I also appreciate that some people may prefer to pay via crypto and that is why I offer them as a payment option.
If they are paying via BTC, then you need to know the exact time that the payment is dropping, so that you will be there to receive the payment. That is all that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor