Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Crypto Currency Scams

Alex

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Have you ever been scammed through a cryptocurrency scam or ransom? I've never had a ransomware virus, but someone tried to message me on Telegram, stating that they can't withdraw Crypto because of regulations in their country and that they would transfer me 0.7btc to withdraw on their behalf, only having to send 0.5btc to them. When attempting to withdraw on the fake exchange that they made, it asks to pay a network fee if you're an experienced trader, you'll know that a network fee is deducted on the blockchain when the amount has been sent.

But has anyone fallen for such crypto scams, ransom, or spam emails?

I have been careful not to get scammed. I make use of reliable traders when I want to sell my assets and it has helped me a lot.

I have been scammed by cloud mining platforms and HYIP a couple of times.

I was scammed by a hyip platforms way back. They said I will get 200 percent of my investment back in 24 hours, I fell for it .

I was scammed by a paid to post forum recently. I was not paid after reaching the payment threshold. I just had to let it go.

I was scammed by a paid to post forum recently. I was not paid after reaching the payment threshold. I just had to let it go.

This is terrible. Would you mind letting us know the site? It will help others to stay clear of such scammers.

I have fell to some cryptocurrency scam years ago. It was actually when I was still a newbie to cryptocurrency and I didn't know much. I invested in a pyramid scheme cryptocurrency scam. I learnt it was a scam when I was waiting for my pay and it never came.

I wouldn't say they are all scam. I have involved in cryptocurrency trading for a long time to know now that it's not a pyramid scheme scam.

The bad stories that emanated from some of those bad coins makes it look like every coin is that bad which is unfair.

The bad stories that emanated from some of those bad coins makes it look like every coin is that bad which is unfair.
It's when you fall into a Rug Pull coins that you will experience what cryptocurrency scam is all about. They are built so well that they will look so legitimate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor