Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy crypto coins for your kids?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Investing in cryptocurrency is one of the most important thing for anyone that likes to invest for the future. However, what do you think about buying coins for your kids that they can claim when they are old enough?

Really? Is that why so many have recently lost large sums for doing such? Does Samuel Bankman-Fried ring a bell?

Really? Is that why so many have recently lost large sums for doing such? Does Samuel Bankman-Fried ring a bell?

There is a different between trading on crypto and saving there. When you save with a stable coin, the investments won't lose it's value over the period of time.

There is a different between trading on crypto and saving there. When you save with a stable coin, the investments won't lose it's value over the period of time.
Really... tell that to those that invested in it.
It is WAY too fragile to the whims of nature. I'm sure all those that dealt with Sam thought the same thing.
I realize that to some in some national areas it sounds great.... but to many others.... it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Really... tell that to those that invested in it.
It is WAY too fragile to the whims of nature. I'm sure all those that dealt with Sam thought the same thing.
I realize that to some in some national areas it sounds great.... but to many others.... it's a disaster waiting to happen.

People that bought altcoins from Sam won't be excited on investing again in crypto. However, it is important to note that there are challenges in every business that we set out to do in life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor