Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which Crypto Wallet Type Do You Use?

Ravenfreak

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
When it comes to earning any type of profitable goods, whether it's digital or physical we need a wallet to hold our earnings of course! There are a few different kinds of wallets you can have when it comes to Crypto. You can have a mobile wallet, a web wallet (which this seems to be the most popular one with Coinbase being one of the top wallets), hardware wallet, Desktop wallet, and in very rare cases sometimes people will use Physical Media such as a QR code. They've all got their own pros and cons, the one pro for physical media wallets is that they're not easy to be hacked but if it's on a QR code you'd have to keep in stored in a safe, dry space. Hardware Wallets are ones that are usually on USB drives, which is great if you know where it's at 100% of the time and you don't lose it or damage it. (So in somewhat of a way, it's similar to Physical Wallets.) Desktop Wallets, as the name implies are a program that contains your private keys on your computer. I still have yet to invest in Crypto so I don't currently have a wallet, but I'd probably just start with a Web Wallet and use Coinbase.

I make use of Binance most of the times. They have great features that make trading to be very easy for me and I enjoy using them to receive payments via crypto coins too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor